[Smwg] FW: First cut at more complete OID and database design

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 22 21:57:12 UTC 2015

Guys,

Here is the rest of the DRAFT set of models for these registries, along with some descriptive materials.  Please see if these, plus the mark-ups I just sent, provide you with enoug to work with for your "name" (spacecraft) and "originating Organization" (service provider) registry references.

Thanks, Peter