[Smwg] Registries for Simple Schedule. (Our action from yesterdays webex)

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 15 14:57:35 UTC 2015

Hi Colin,

Strange that you should bring this up.  In the SEA I've been doing some
analysis of the SANA registries just because there are actually already
several "organization" and "person" type registries.  The attached paper
is the proposal that I have drafted to deal with this.

Please take a look and see if this approach, or something like it, will
serve the purpose that you have identified.

Thanks, Peter