[SLS] Please react ASAP if I am wrong: I guess all those SLS project SHALL remain open: CORRECT? -- [Cesg-all] Projects with large delays

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Jun 14 07:23:50 UTC 2016

Dear All,
      I am not sure all of you replied to the mail fro CESG Chair. However
the main question is "to determine if the delayed projects should be closed
or remain open" and as far as I see all those SLS project listed below SHALL
remain open:
Am I CORRECT?
If not, please reply ASAP.

Please provide me any additional comment if needed.

Regards

Gian Paolo

SLS Project listed by CESG Chair as attached snapshot

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 14/06/2016 09:15 -----