[Sls-slp] Draft SLP WG Minutes of Meeting held Oct 17 2022 (Fall CCSDS Meetings)

Kazz, Greg (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 17 19:28:11 UTC 2022

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached please find the draft SLP WG minutes of the meeting held on Oct. 17.
Please let me know if I left anyone out in the attendance list. Also your comments are welcome.

Best regards,
SLP WG Chair

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
312B Project Protection, Project Software, and End to End Information System Engineering
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)