[Sls-slp] FW: [EXTERNAL] RE: NASA RIDs against USLP Version 2 Blue Book 732.1-B

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 14 14:46:19 UTC 2021

Dear SLP WG,

Forwarding the results of Matt Cosby’s action item on to all – please see the Word attachment.

Chairman SLP WG

Greg,

I have attached the review of the ‘Givens’. Each one characterised and should be enough to close the RID with the re-wording from John.

Cheers and speak on Monday.
Matt.

Matthew Cosby
Chief Technology Officer