[Sls-slp] Draft Minutes of Spring Virtual CCSDS 2021 SLP WG Meeting

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 1 13:46:14 UTC 2021

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached are the draft Spring 2021 SLP WG meeting minutes for your review and comment.
Please email me your comments by June 8 otherwise I will publish the comments as written into our SLP WG folder on the CWE.

Thank you for a very fruitful set of two day meetings!

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
PSSE/EEISE/PPSE (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory