[Sls-slp] [EXTERNAL] Re: Your LFSR OID frame RIDs affecting USLP, TM, AOS SDLPs

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Jun 1 13:52:54 UTC 2021

The approach proposed by Greg is also consistent with the CRC
specification in the the various books for Space Data Link Protocols.
Also the CRC diagrams - presenting "possible" implementations - are always
called in NOTES and they are then non normative while the polynomials are
called in normative clauses..
Being non normative, in the OID Frames case there is no problem is showing
TWO possible implementations instead of a single one.

Regards

Gian Paolo