[Sls-slp] Reconfirmation of COP-1 232.1-B requested by Fall 2021 Meeting

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 8 15:08:48 UTC 2021

Dear SLP WG member,

SLP WG has one document that will need to be reconfirmed this year. The COP-1 Blue Book, CCSDS 232.1-B-2, is described  ccsds.org as “has been reconfirmed by the CCSDS Management Council through April 2021”.

Since we didn’t get to it during our Spring meeting, I ask you to poll your respective agency to determine if there are any issues or RIDs that need to be submitted, so that we can conduct the reconfirmation at the Fall meeting in October 2021.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this matter.

Best regards,

Chair SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer