[Sls-slp] Two issues with SLP associated FRs

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 7 23:22:04 UTC 2020

Dear CSS-CSTS WG,

Attached (as a copy of what you will see below in Word) are two proposed corrections to Functional Resource Sets that I reviewed associated with the SLP WG FRs.
The first issue concerns UslpMcMux in terms of the values for the FECF size. SLP WG will be working with the C&S WG, to clarify the USLP blue book, to clearly indicate that the 4 octet case will only apply for Proximity-1 applications. So for all TC, TM, AOS applications only the 2 octet option is valid. Therefore, the only value to be chosen here for Cross Support Transfer Service will be 2.

For the 2nd issue, I found in TmAosVcDemux, in which the parameter is telling us the number of Virtual Channel IDs available. For the AOS case, it should be 64 and not 256.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer