[Sls-slp] Two issues with SLP associated FRs

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Tue Sep 8 10:46:07 UTC 2020

Dear Greg,
Good to hear from you! Thanks a lot for the comments, actually that was
the very first feedback. Thanks a lot for that.

We will look into this and come back to you, but to my understanding the
suggested changes are clear and correct.

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc