[Sls-slp] Latest draft version of USLP Blue book

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 30 15:33:27 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG,

The current version of the CCSDS 732.1x USLP Blue Book is now on the CWE under:
https://tinyurl.com/yxlkgy95

It contains the changes we made during our Fall SLP WG meeting this week. We need to resolve two issues that are in work:

a) reply from Gilles Moury and SDLS WG about the use of the Security Trailer (mandatory or optional) for the Truncated Transfer Frame (since the use case is directly tied to telecommands, which implies the use of the MAC contained within the Security Trailer.
b) a decision about the issue on COPs(Matt Cosby is working that issue)

Also since I received no dissents, I will create a draft project in the CWE for the companion effort of updating the USLP GB.

Stay safe,
Chair SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer