[Sls-slp] Draft SLP WG Fall 2020 Meeting Minutes

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 30 21:43:59 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached is a draft of the Fall 2020 SLP WG meeting minutes for your review and comments.
I’d like to place the final version of the minutes into the CWE by Nov. 13, so please email me your comments beforehand.
Thanks for all your participation during the meetings and for the collaboration with SDLS WG as well.

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
PSSE/EEISE/PPSE (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory