[Sls-slp] Spring 2020 SLP WG Meetings via Webex Proposal on May4/5

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 9 15:21:57 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG member,

I would like to propose we meet for 2 hours on May4 (Monday) and 2 hours on May 5 (Tuesday) by Webex to conduct our SLP WG meeting for the Spring 2020 CCSDS meetings. By meeting on those two days at least we keep to the original schedule in terms of days. Scheduling the time so that all can attend is more difficult.

I recommend we meet from 7AM to 9 AM Pacific Time each of those days. This is consistent with the times we have used for telecons in the past, so I am hoping that it will work for most of you.

I will be generating a Webex Invitation in the new future. I hope all is well with you and I look forward to working with you all then.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)