[Sls-slp] Draft SLP WG Meeting Minutes NASA Ames May 6-7 2019 Spring Meeting

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 8 04:39:29 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached please review the draft SLP WG meeting minutes from our NASA Ames meeting and let me know if you have any comments/concerns. My plan is to publish these minutes by May 21, so if I have not heard from you, I will consider it a vote of confidence on these minutes.

Best regards,
SLP WG Chair

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)