[Sls-slp] Encapsulation Packet Protocol for editing for Agency Review

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 14 16:26:24 UTC 2019

Hi Tom,

In the URL below, please find the version of the Encapsulation Packet Protocol released by the SLP WG as a result of the Spring 2019 NASA AMES meeting. I made the final changes per the action items in the yellow comments on the right hand side. There are several changes left for you to do as well. The URL contains both the word version of the document and a power point presentation containing three diagrams.

We are working on the SPP version to send to you soon.

https://tinyurl.com/y3ej49ss

thanks!
Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)