[Sls-slp] SLS-SLP proposed meeting agenda for Spring 2019 NASA Ames

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 28 18:53:46 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached is my proposal for the SLP WG agenda at NASA Ames on Monday May 6 PM and Tuesday May 7 AM sessions.

Please let me know if you have any additional topics to add and any comments on my proposal.
Looking forward to seeing you all at NASA Ames then.

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)