[Sls-slp] Latest Version of USLP GB available on CWE now

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 21 17:10:11 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG members,

The latest version of the USLP Green Book is now available on the CWE now under this URL:

https://tinyurl.com/y3l4bohh

This version contains the date of 20190321 in it and in the file name itself. Please take a look at it at your earliest convenience and let me know if you have any comments or concerns with it. Our goal at the Spring 2019 meeting at NASA Ames will be to finalize it for publication.

Best regards,
SLS SLP WG Chairman

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)