[Sls-slp] Draft USLP Blue Book and Yellow Book test report

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 29 16:39:31 UTC 2018

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached please find two Word files: 1) Draft USLP Blue Book as an output from the SLP WG to date and 2) The draft Yellow Book from the USLP Interoperability testers.

I would like to give everyone the opportunity to review both of these documents before I send them on to our Area Director along with the resolution to make USLP a blue book.

Many thanks to all of you who have been involved in making USLP a reality ! It has been a great journey.

I would like to receive your feedback by or before July 9.

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG