[Sls-slp] Proposed Agenda for the Fall CCSDS SLP WG Meeting in Rome

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 7 18:12:19 UTC 2016

Dear SLP WG member,

Attached is a proposed agenda for our upcoming Fall meeting in Rome from Oct 19-21. (SLP WG Agenda Rome)
Please make sure you have registered on the CCSDS website for these meetings. See attachment.

Let me know if you would like to add any changes to this agenda.

Best regards and safe journey,
Greg Kazz
CCSDS SLS-SLP WG chairman