[Sls-slp] Questions about Proximity -1 space data link protocol

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 12 20:43:03 UTC 2016

Dear Xiongwen He,

As a member of NASA, I can answer any ambiguities you have with the CCSDS Proximity-1 Space Data Link standard. However, I cannot answer any questions concerning the implementation details of this CCSDS recommedation. However, I have included the entire Space Link Protocol (SCP) working group mailing list, in case any of the members would like to answer or comment on your implementation related questions.

Please see my responses between **…** below.

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG