[Sls-slp] Re: March 8 Telecon #4 Meeting Minutes now on CWE

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 14 20:44:23 UTC 2016

Tomaso and All,

Yes we need to have futher discussion on this item at the Cleveland meetings. I have asked Keith Scott to attend the SLP meeting and he said he will find some time to do so on Tuesday.

In the mean time, take a look at all the applicable USLP PIDs I have found to date in the attached word file. I will also upload this file to the CWE.

Best regards,
Greg
Chairman CCSDS SLP WG