[Sls-slp] Re: Updated Draft USLP White Book for SLP WG and interested parties review

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue Jul 7 14:08:01 UTC 2015

Greg,

please find a few comments specifically on the interface USLP-C&S.

On the point 3 below, I'm afraid I'm completely against the approach
taken: unless you are suggesting to disband the C&S WG, I don't see how
SLP can propose a new C&S book at all, without having even discussed this
in the C&S WG.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli