[Sls-slp] Updated Draft USLP White Book for SLP WG and interested parties review

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 6 23:13:57 UTC 2015

All,

Please find an updated USLP White Book in the SLP WG area of the CWE under this URL for the Fall CCSDS meeting in Darmstadt, Germany:

http://tinyurl.com/nuu9xt8

I would very much appreciate it if you would please review this document and send me back you comments. Ideally I would like you to do this before August 1. Note that this draft white book contains references to several new draft books under construction below:

  1.  COP-U (a draft specification that attempts to create a COP for both Proximity and Telecommand Applications). See http://tinyurl.com/q4d5fyy
  2.  SOM – Session Operations Management Sublayer of USLP – Currently our thought is to make this separate from the USLP White Book. (Note that the USLP White Book is modeled based upon the existing TC, TM, AOS Space Data Link Layer books and NOT the Proximity-1 Space Data Link Book which doesn’t conform as well to the other three.) See http://tinyurl.com/p55g3oj
  3.  C&S-USLP (a draft specification to gather our thoughts about the interactions between USLP and the C&S sublayer). Clearly this work will eventually be done by the C&S WG, when the time comes to undertake it. http://tinyurl.com/od43f9t

Chairman SLS-SLP WG