[Sls-slp] Your Comments on NGSLP

Kazz, Greg J (312G) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Mar 23 12:38:00 UTC 2014

Ignacio/Daniel,

Thank you very much for your non-security related comments and feedback on the NGSLP concept paper. We look forward to the security coments as well. Attached are my responses to your comments. My comments follow yours in between **…**.

Best regards and I look forward to seeing you both in Noordwijerhoot,

Greg