UC [Sls-slp] Re: Yet another draft update to Proximity-1 Green BookJan 24 2013

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Feb 7 11:28:56 UTC 2013

OK, more comments added.
Not the end of the story I guess (i.e. more comments may arrive)

Regards

Gian Paolo

From:
"Cosby Matthew" <MCOSBY at qinetiq.com>
To:
"Kazz, Greg J \(313B\)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>,
<Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>
Cc:
sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org, "Pollara,    Fabrizio \(3320\)"
<fabrizio.pollara at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Hamkins,      Jon\(332B\)"
<jon.hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov>, sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org,
Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int, "Andrews,   Kenneth S \(332B\)"
<kenneth.s.andrews at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date:
07/02/2013 11:49
RE: UC [Sls-slp] Re: Yet another draft update to Proximity-1 Green BookJan
24 2013
Sent by:
sls-slp-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Greg / Enrico,

I have had a quick read through and added a few comments and changes.
Speak later this afternoon / morning.

Document attached.

Matt.

Matthew Cosby