[Sls-slp] Draft SLP meeting minutes - Bordeaux FR Spring 2013

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 25 22:56:00 UTC 2013

Dear SLP,

Attached please find the draft copy of the SLP WG meeting minutes from our Spring 2013 meeting held in Bordeaux, FR.
Once I have the complete list of attendees from the Secretariat, I will add it to these minutes. In the mean time, please feel free to send me your comments on the minutes. I would like to conclude all comments by May 10 and issue a final set of minutes shortly thereafter.

Best regards,

Greg
EEISE Group Supervisor
Systems Engineering Section (Section 313)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena  CA 91109
MS 301-490
(818) 393-6529 (office)