[Sls-slp] Updated RID resolutions to TC Space Data Link and COP-1

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 2 17:31:03 UTC 2010

Dear SLS-SLP,

I received an update to the ECSS RID resolutions to both the TC Space Data Link Protocol and COP-1.
Again these pink sheets were generated originally by ESA to add the new repeat retransmission parameter to these protocols.
The main point of these new RID resolutions is that the majority of the ECSS RIDs do NOT apply, because they address pages not covered by the pink sheets.  Therefore, they are not part of this agency review.

Please take a look at these new RID resolutions and let me know by July 2, 2010 if you do not approve of these resolutions and would like to propose a disposition. Otherwise, I will assume you accept these resolutions as is and I will send them on to the originators.

Thanks and best regards,

Greg