[Sls-slp] FW: [CMC Alert] RP A8-30 Announcement of Review Opportunity

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 18 21:07:24 UTC 2009

All,

I have just received these RIDs from JAXA concerning the TC, TM, AOS 'OID Frame' Pink Sheets as well as some other proposed changes. Please take a look at them. I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to address RIDs before our SLS-SLP meeting in Colorado Springs, where we come up with the final disposition.

thanks,
Greg