[Sls-rfm] [Sls-slp] Table form of Prox-1 Phy Layer

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 19:01:53 UTC 2005

Matt,

Tom Gannett generated the pink sheets in CCSDS format and I sent them out.
They contain the symbol to symbol addition you and Lester recommended at
the Fall meeting. It includes the paragraph on the symbol to symbol deviation.

After that Dennis Lee discovered that we could more precisely capture part
of these requirements in a table. I sent that proposal out as well. I said
that it was only a format change. I forgot to include the symbol to symbol
deviation paragraph into Dennis's proposal. However, they are included in
the official pink sheets.

Greg