[Sls-rfm] [Sls-slp] Table form of Prox-1 Phy Layer

Ed Greenberg egreenbe at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 19:44:31 UTC 2005

Gentlemen,  We are all trying to get to a Standard that will provide
service to all any agencies transceiver.  I think that the problem may be
related to the generalization of the specification.  The real variations
are related to the selected data rate and the non-integer divisor.  Can we
identify the symbol to symbol variance at the specific Prox-1 rates so that
we can a) determine if these are workable or not,  and if they are workable
then we can try to define them in a manner that is rate specific so we can
proceed.

Ed