[Sls-slp] Table form of Prox-1 Phy Layer Data Rate Requirements

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 22 05:00:46 UTC 2005

All,

Attached is a file containing the Prox-1 Physical Layer Pink Sheets - Data
Rate Requirements in Tabular Form from Dennis Lee. These pink sheets
contain the same information as the previous set, however reformated into a
table so that it's easier to understand. These are the pink sheets that I
plan to discuss at our joint meeting with RF&MOD in Athens.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and cc: Dennis Lee

best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman Prox-1 Build-2 WG