[Sls-slp] Second draft of the Green Book on the Space Packet Protocol

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.ac.jp
Tue Apr 27 06:35:30 UTC 2004

Dear CCSDS Colleagues,

Attached please find a copy of the second draft of the Green Book on
the Space Packet Protocol.

<< About this Book >>

I distributed the first draft in August of last year and received
comments from Peter Shames and Dai Stanton. Based on the received
comments, I rewrote sections 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 4.1. The other sections
are mostly the same as those in the first draft.

This GB has the same structure as the GB on the Space Data Link
Protocols I distributed a few days ago, except that the overview
section and the services section are combined into a single section in
this GB.

<< About the file >>

Since diagrams move around when a Word document crosses an ocean, I
only distribute a PDF file. But if you need a Word file, please let me
know.

<< Please review it>>

I'd appreciate it if you could review the book and give me any feedback.

Since this book is on one of the most important subjects of CCSDS, I
also distribute it to the CESG members. I welcome any comments from
any Area or WG.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada