[Sls-slp] New Draft Proximity-1 GB for review

Greg J Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 29 16:54:47 UTC 2004

All,

For those of you involved in Proximity-1, attached is an updated draft
version of the Proximity-1 Space Link Protocol Green Book. If you turn on
the revision feature in Word, you can view the changes made to the early
draft version.

In Word, go to tools, track changes, highlight changes.

Please let me know if you have any comments concerning this Green book.

As per the agenda that I sent out to all, we will be discussing the Green
book on Wed. May 12 in Montreal.

best regards,

Greg