[Sls-sea-dls] Extended Procedures update for teleconference

Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP] craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 19 19:38:24 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I have finally updated the SA management procedures per our agreements from the October meeting in Rome.

*         The format of the SA management procedures now matches that of the others

*         The Create SA and Delete SA procedures are completed

*         Key length is managed, and drawings have been updated accordingly

*         I have also copied in PICS language from 355.0 and added sample entries for the SA management directives and PDUs.

Microsoft Word text is attached, and I have also posted these updates (both Word text and Visio drawings) to the CWE under:

*         SLS-SEA-DLS > CWE Private > meeting material > January 2017 teleconference

I look forward to speaking to you all (or as many as can attend) tomorrow.

Best regards,

Craig Biggerstaff | Leidos
Senior Systems Engineering Staff | Civil
phone:   281.483.2027
craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov<mailto:craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov> | leidos.com/civil<http://www.leidos.com/civil>

[cid:image001.png at 01D1F9ED.EA7FBB60]