[Sls-rng] RE : [Sls-rfm] dates for the Fall 2005 meeting

Lesthievent Guy guy.lesthievent at cnes.fr
Tue May 24 05:51:58 EDT 2005

Dear all,

Without being completly sure (financial limitations for missions) that I could attend to this meeting (unless the ranging but also the synchronisation and coding WGs and BOF also meet during this week), I suggest also the Enrico's proposal Nov 29 to Dec 2 as a good compromise.

I will try my best to represent CNES there.
Alenia (Rome) or ESOC (Darmstadt) is equal with a preference for Rome unless all appreciate snow...

Waiting for the finalisation of those logistics problems and hoping to see you soon in Toulouse for the X band workshop (June 22 to 24)

Regards, Guy