[Sls-rng] dates for the Fall 2005 meeting - final decisions

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Wed May 25 05:12:12 EDT 2005

Dear All,

the poll results are:

5 support Nov. 29 - Dec 2
1 supports Nov. 16 - Nov 18
1 proposes a date in October
1 has no preference

Therefore, Nov. 29 (Tuesday) - Dec. 2 (Friday) is the new baseline.
Depending on the agenda we may be able to squeeze the meetings to three
days only.

I will now take care of the logistics and let you know what the
possibilities are.

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 25/05/2005 11:06 -----

Enrico Vassallo
24/05/2005 11:15