[Sls-rng] [Cesg-all] New Information -- Registration for the CCSDS 2005 Spring Meetings is now open! Deadline for Hotel Reservations extended to Monday, February 28, 2005

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Wed Feb 23 02:48:12 EST 2005

FYI, Enrico
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 23/02/2005 08:47 -----
|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "debbie.ronning"       |
|         |           <debbie.ronning at btas.co|
|         |           m>                     |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           cesg-all-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           23/02/2005 01:08       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |        To:      cmc at mailman.ccsds.org, cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org, intl-associates at mailman.ccsds.org,                         |
  |        us-associates at mailman.ccsds.org, observers at mailman.ccsds.org, liaisons at mailman.ccsds.org                               |
  |        cc:      clayton.sigman at nasa.gov                                                                                       |
  |        Subject: [Cesg-all] New Information -- Registration for the CCSDS 2005 Spring Meetings is now open!  Deadline for Hotel|
  |        Reservations extended to Monday, February 28, 2005                                                                     |

Deadline for Hotel Reservations extended to: Monday, February 28, 2005.

Please use code DVK (Object Management Group) to request the OMG Room Block.

Reservations may be made in the OMG Room Block by:

1) Phone: Call the hotel directly at +30 210 9300000 and request the OMG Room
Block  OR  (NEW) In US & Canada only, call 1-800-228-9290 and use code DVK
(Object Management Group) to request the OMG Room Block.

2) Fax: +30 210 9359153 - print & fax the .pdf booking form at:
http://www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/Hotel-form.pdf

 Reservations in the OMG Room Block cannot be made on line with Marriott
Central Reservations.

        Registration for the CCSDS 2005 Spring Meetings is now open!

In cooperation with ISO and the Object Management Group (OMG), the CCSDS is
holding its Spring Meetings this year in Athens, Greece.  Hosted by the
European Space Agency (ESA) at the Athens Ledra Marriott, the following
meetings are scheduled:

                        07 April -- CESG Meeting; all day session

                        08 April ? Joint CESG/Management Council Meeting; all
day session

                        11 April ? Opening CCSDS Welcoming Plenary; brief
morning session

                        11 April ? Space Day (CCSDS/Space DTF Joint Meeting);
afternoon session

                        12 April ? CCSDS Management Council Meeting; all day
session

                        13 April ? Continuation of Management Council
Meeting; morning session

                        13 April ? ISO TC 20/SC 13 Meeting; afternoon session

                        11-15 April ? Area Plenary Meetings and Working Group
Meetings

Meeting Registration
To register, please visit the main Meeting Registration page located on the
new CCSDS.org at http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2005Spring.aspx. This page
gives you easy access to the views of the April calendar, Agendas for
individual meetings (as they become available), and even allows you to find
Registered Participants information (requires a CWE log-in).
Scheduled Meetings
For the most complete, up-to-date list of Scheduled Meetings, please visit
http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2005SpringScheduledMeetings.aspx or access
the Scheduled Meetings area from the main Meetings Registration page above.
We will continue to update meeting information as we receive it, so please
check back frequently.
Logistics
For all of the latest logistics information, please visit
http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2005SpringLogistics.aspx.  Please note that
this Logistics Page is for Hotel information/Reservation only.

To register for the CCSDS meetings, please complete the CCSDS Registration
Form at: http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2005SpringReg.aspx.

Remember, meeting participants must make their room reservations by Monday,
February 28, 2005, to insure availability at the Athens Ledra Marriott.
Please visit the Logistics page above for Hotel Reservation information.

Tech Support
The registration system is optimized for following browsers:
            IBM/PC
            - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later, plus the latest
            service packs
            - Netscape Navigator 6.2 or later
            - Firefox 1.0
            MAC
            - Internet Explorer 5.2 for Mac OS X, plus the latest service
            pack
            - Netscape Navigator 6.2 for Mac or later
            - Mozilla 1.7 for Mac or later
            - Firefox 1.0
            UNIX
            - Netscape Navigator 6.2 for UNIX or later
If you require technical assistance when completing your registration, please
contact Mr. Brian Oliver at brian.oliver at btas.com.  If you need to make
changes to your registration information after registering through the
system, please contact Ms. Debbie Ronning at debbie.ronning at btas.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Athens.

Thank you for your interest and participation.

- The CCSDS Secretariat Support Team

Debbie Ronning
The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems
T:         + 1 301 474 5424
F:         + 1 301 474 5427
E:        debbie.ronning at btas.com