[Sls-rng] CCSDS RNG WG - AI_04-14

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Feb 24 10:54:36 EST 2005

Dear All,

"AI_04-14 was taken by the chairman in cooperation with D. Lee, W. Martin
and G. Boscagli. An outline of the white book is to be prepared by December
2004 for an initial
round of comments. Document RNG_04-04 will be used as template."

we have prepared the initial draft white book below.

Looking forward to receiving your comments in time for the Athens meeting
where our goal is to issue this document as White Issue 1 version,

Best Regards,

Enrico

(See attached file: PN Ranging Systems WB (4XXx1w1)i1.doc)

P.S. A special award will be given to the one who fixes the table of contents
(figures and tables)