[Sls-rng] CCSDS Spring 2005 meetings - preliminary planning information

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Feb 21 11:18:56 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

here's the preliminary planning for the RFM and RNG WGs which has been agreed
with the other SLS WGs concerned with our work:

April 12 am       RFM
April 12 pm       RFM

April 13 am       RFM
April 13 11:00-12:00    joint RFM and Prox-1
April 13 pm       joint RFM and CC

April 14                RNG

Note that April 15 is dedicated to the SLS plenary while April 11 is for
CCSDS/OMG activities.

As customary, input papers are due one week prior to meeting start at the
latest. For this round of meetings the deadline is therefore April 1, 24:00
Central European Time.

Papers received after the deadline will not be discussed in Athens.

Please complete your actions in due time and let me have the title(s) of the
paper(s) you intend to submit by mid March so as to be able and refine the
schedule. Given that activities are packed in Athens, it would be very much
of benefit to everybody if the most efficient schedule could be worked out in
due time.

Please remember that pending approval of the requested RFM delayed work-plan,
the Athens meeting is currently the last one of the present RFM WG.
Therefore, all our tasks should be completed by then.

Best Regards, Enrico