[Sls-rfm] Fw: RFM WG input deadlines and input papers list - update

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Sep 24 07:15:52 UTC 2021

Dear All,

please find attached the input papers list updated as per first deadline.

I will work with Andrea and Javier to prepare a draft agenda in the coming
days. Please do not forget the second deadline in about a week from now.

Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 24/09/21 09:12 -----