[Sls-rfm] Fw: [SLS-CC] C&S WG input deadlines and input papers list

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Sep 2 07:39:33 UTC 2021

Dear All,

in consultation with Andrea, I confirm that we will stick to the October
18-22 week and that the schedule will be provided after the deadline for
papers announcement.

As usual, we will have joint sessions with DDOR and C&S.

Cheers, Enrico
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 02/09/21 09:36 -----