[Sls-rfm] Request to start agency review of REC 2.5.6B, 2.5.7B and 3.1.6B

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Jun 29 09:59:21 UTC 2020

Dear Tom,

as anticipated by Gian Paolo, the RFM WG is providing you with 3
recommendations for agency review (AR), assuming that Gian Paolo will
promptly issue the necessary resolution.
It would be very much appreciated if the RIDs deadline could be set in
time for RIDs consideration at the Fall 2020 meeting. I understand this
may impact your workplan.

Pink REC 2.5.6B and red REC 2.5.7B have been drafted in cooperation with
the DDOR WG.

Pink REC 3.1.6B was agreed at the Fall 2019 meeting but kept waiting for
additional recommendations to be sent along to AR. I understand it is
shown with no rev marks in Table 3.1.6B-1
since this would make the recommendation unreadable. Of course, the
changes are all in that table and maybe it would be best to show the old
one deleted as a whole and replaced by this one as opposed to indicating
all the decimal frequencies change. Please feel free to contact Dennis who
is the master behind this and chaired the Fall 2019 meeting. For your
information, I have included the input paper RFM_19-15 that shows what I
am talking about. I trust that Dennis has also a Word version in case you
would need it. Note the changes are consequential in that the SFCG is the
master of this table.

Best Regards, Enrico

P.S. For my fellow RFM and DDOR WG members: the cleaning up of the draft
2.5.7B version was a major task since many of you did not use the simple
track changes by Word but invented their own convention. Please do not do
that anymore in future. Note that I renumbered the Annexes to 1 and 2 as
used in 401 and added the automatic cross references for Annex 1 as
needed. I also had to fix a couple of editorial problems popping up after
the clean-up.