[Sls-rfm] Fw: Revision/additional inputs for the RFM WG Fall 2018 meeting

Fong, Wai H. (GSFC-5670) wai.h.fong at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 12 17:27:13 UTC 2018

Enrico,

For some reason I can only see a small portion of the plots on a MAC but I trust that you have reviewed them and are OK with the changes. Thanks to Salvador for coming through with the plots.  See you on Monday.

Regards,

Wai Fong, Ph.D.
Communications Engineer
Flight Microwave and Telecommunications Systems Branch
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 567
Greenbelt, MD  20771