[SLS-OPT] Updated CCSDS Atmos. Char. Magenta Book

Braatz, Lena [USA] braatz_lena at bah.com
Mon Feb 24 19:35:45 UTC 2020

Dear SLS-OPT team,

After the January SLS-OPT meeting, we received some comments on the draft Magenta Book, "Atmospheric Characterization and Forecasting for Optical Link Operations." We made some minor updates to address these comments, as marked with "track changes" in the attached file. Please review the updated document (attached to this email and also on the website in the folder called "Magenta Book_Atmospheric Characterization and Forecasting") and email any comments/questions to Randy Alliss (RANDALL.ALLISS at ngc.com<mailto:RANDALL.ALLISS at ngc.com>) and Lena Braatz(braatz_lena at bah.com<mailto:braatz_lena at bah.com>) by March 10, 2020.

Thank you,
Lena

[cid:image002.png at 01CE3AB5.294A2660]

Lena Braatz