[SLS-OPT] Updated Agenda: SLS-OPT Face-to-face meeting in Darmstadt

pantelis-daniel.arapoglou at esa.int pantelis-daniel.arapoglou at esa.int
Tue Oct 15 14:31:21 UTC 2019

Dear Lena,

Thank you for providing the updated agenda for the face-to-face meeitng.

Concerning the ESA presentation on O3K Coding & Synchronization (Monday
PM), I just uploaded to the shared folder a draft version of the
presentation. Including Q&A, this is expected to consume around 1 hour of
the schedule.

Furthermore, in order to explain in more detail ESA's proposal, we have
also uploaded a draft document on how CCSDS 142.0-B-1 could potentially be
modified in order to incorporate the SCCC-based O3K signaling.

Looking forward to the meeting next week.

Regards,

Daniel

Pantelis-Daniel Arapoglou
Telecommunications/TT&C Systems Engineer
European Space Agency / ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
pantelis-daniel.arapoglou at esa.int | www.esa.int