[SLS-OPT] Updated Agenda: SLS-OPT Face-to-face meeting in Darmstadt

Amita.Shrestha at dlr.de Amita.Shrestha at dlr.de
Fri Oct 18 15:00:46 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I would like to inform you that O3K chapters (chapter 5 and 6) in addition to other required changes, have been added to the final version of the HPE Phy layer blue book, and the final draft is uploaded in ../CWE_Private/Meetings/2019/Fall 2019 - Darmstadt/. Please note that all changes made to final HPE book are in "track change" mode.
Kindly let me know if you have any comments/questions.
Thank you and looking forward to the Darmstadt meeting.
Best Regards,
Amita