[Sls-mhdc] Draft summary of Fall 2014 MHDC WG meeting

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 10 17:21:37 UTC 2014

Dear Working Group,

Thank you for the revisions to the meeting summary.  I have incorporated all of the revisions that I have received, in some cases making some minor changes to the wording.

I have uploaded a revised draft to the CWE, with track changes used to help spot what has changed from the previous draft:
	CWE Private / Meeting Materials / 2014-Nov / MHDC-MeetingSummary_2014Nov-Draft2014Dec10.docx

Only a few items are incomplete at this point:
- Section 4.2 — input from Martin, Lucana, and/or Ian requested
- Sections 5 & 6 — Raffaele to revise or confirm that the current version is OK
- Lucana — upload OBPDC paper to CWE (reference [27])

I hope that any further edits can be made by the end of this week so that we have a final draft on Monday.

Regards,
Aaron