[Sls-mhdc] Draft summary of Fall 2014 MHDC WG meeting

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 3 00:03:32 UTC 2014

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded to the CWE a draft summary of the Fall WG meeting:
   CWE Private / Meeting Materials / 2014-Nov / MHDC-MeetingSummary_2014Nov-Draft2014Dec2.docx

I apologize for being so slow to deliver this!

I have highlighted several places asking for text to be provided by individuals leading different topics.  But of course, feel free to suggest changes on any portion of the document.  (But please use “track changes” or some other method of making your suggestions conspicuous so that I can more easily combine inputs from multiple sources.)

I hope to finalize the meeting summary early next week, so if you’re able to provide your input by the end of this week, I will appreciate it.

Regards,
Aaron