[SLS-DC] Review of final draft of GB for 123B2

Wong, Englin (GSFC-5670) mark.wong at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 20 13:44:08 UTC 2021

Hi Aaron,

I read through the 123 GB and have some minor edits and comments. I upload my changes to :

https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-MHDC/CWE%20Private/123.1-B/GreenBook/120x2g2-2021.08.10-clean_wong.docx?d=w40539e51ae6641d391d5cd8d07655058

Some of the things that might need your attention are:

  1.  Section 4.2.1.1: seems to be missing a table
  2.  Section 4.2.2: I did some editing of the sentences in Page 4-12. Please make sure my edits are correct.

3.     Section 5.8.3.6: page 5-21, is the statement "When sample-adaptive or hybrid encoding is used, compression effectiveness does not depend on sample encoding order. "  a true statement?

Best,

Mark

Mark Wong, Ph.D.
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Flight Microwave & Telecommunication Systems Branch/Code 567
Greenbelt, MD 20771
B19 Rm S030
Phone: 1-301-286-6549