[SLS-DC] 124 final version ready for review

Roberto.Camarero at esa.int Roberto.Camarero at esa.int
Thu Sep 2 07:22:53 UTC 2021

Dear Mark, dear all,

The changes are fine with me.

Kind regards,

Roberto

ESA – European Space Agency
Roberto Camarero
Onboard Payload Data Processing Engineer
TEC-EFD / Electrical Engineering Department
ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO box 299,
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
roberto.camarero at esa.int | www.esa.int/tec/
T +31 71 56 53508 | F +31 71 56 56791 | Room: Da213
Join us at the following upcoming event:
2nd European Workshop on OnBoard Data Processing - OBDP2021 - 14-17 June
2021